PC201 Runescape Flipping FC
Please Log In To Continue. Thank you!
Please Log In To Continue. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC201 is a flipping friends chat in runescape. We flip Bandos/Armadyl/Subjugation line as well as other items. We created this offsite forum to protect our prices from our competing fc's. Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara2011
Admin
Sara2011

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 am

Hi All! Very Happy

My name's Sara (yeah my username gives it away). I'm 21 years old with a husband, Zach (shmegle is his RSN) who is 23, a daughter, Emily, who turns 2 on April 17th of this year, and a stepson, Aiden, who turns 5 on April 1st of this year.

We're a small military family from North Carolina. We live in the Raleigh area and Zach is stationed on Fort Bragg in the 82nd Airborne Division. I'm going to college part time online right now and I'm a full time stay at home mom until I can finish school. I'm completing the general education classes for the nursing program at a local community college.

I started playing RS around 9 years ago off and on. Last April I picked up RS again while Zach was deployed because, after 8 months apart, you've already talked about everything you want or could ever dream of talking about in the real world. Not long after I picked the game up again, he started playing and was addicted within a month. We started our own clan, Geek Squad 13, and the clan quickly grew to over 70 people in just 2 months. Around July of 2012, I was phished (my own fault) and lost over 200 mil.

I figured at this point, I had two options: 1) buy gold or 2) learn how to make money in rs. A clan member taught me how to buy high and sell low and flip small things like herbs. Once I figured out this trick, I started testing a variety of items to make money. For two months I flipped 10/4's and up, not having a clue that friend's chats existed for flipping. I made 135 mil on one account before discovering the existence of PC 101 (many of you have heard of them or have come from them).

I began using their chat. I pc'd for them and was a lieutenant within a week and a half. However, the way it was run began to trouble me. Players weren't allowed to say "hey, this margin isn't working" and multiple people had to lose money before a margin could change. There were also countless incidences of wrongful kicks and power abuse. One night, I was pc'ing as I normally did at night and one of the generals kicked 8 of my updaters for saying "undercut" and "overcut" while discussing margins with me. I got angry and pm'd Jenny, one of the owners, asking her to please "put a leash on your kick happy general before I take her out back and beat her." Lol, this was not a good thing to say at the time, clearly. However, I was then informed that, despite the unfairness of the kicks, loyalty was earned with rank and that the truth came after loyalty. Therefore, the word of the general was golden and the truth didn't matter. I apologized for my actions, they banned me, and I told them again I was sorry but that I was going to go create my own chat with the intention of creating a community instead of a dictatorship where people weren't allowed to be themselves or have any complaints without getting booted.

Thus the emergence of PC201. I wanted to make a chat where I could teach people to flip and do a variety of items in one chat. As a result, the chat is the only chat that does not only 1/4 items, but also 10/4's and up, nex armor, and rares. I created the PC201 account, bought members, and put 30 mil on it. At last tally (about a week ago now) PC201 has 285 mil on it. That's not a whole lot considering there are those who are likely way better at flipping than I am, but nevertheless, I am proud of this chat. I'm proud of what such a small group of people can accomplish. This tiny chat has less than a scroll bar full of people in it at any one time, yet all of our margins work and all of our members are amazing. So thank you to everyone who's made it possible and I hope to see more people in chat!

(sorry, my "introduction" was more like a novel, lol. Felt like the background story was important.)
Back to top Go down
https://pc201.forumotion.com
archerson4

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:58 am

she forgot to say she likes anal. a LOT.
Back to top Go down
Sara2011
Admin
Sara2011

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Haha, you're drunk Bonbons, go home!
Back to top Go down
https://pc201.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty