PC201 Runescape Flipping FC
Please Log In To Continue. Thank you!
Please Log In To Continue. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC201 is a flipping friends chat in runescape. We flip Bandos/Armadyl/Subjugation line as well as other items. We created this offsite forum to protect our prices from our competing fc's. Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Cleaning Out Inactive Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sara2011
Admin
Sara2011

Cleaning Out Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Out Inactive Members   Cleaning Out Inactive Members EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:35 pm

As many of you will notice, I went through and cleaned out about 200 accounts a few minutes ago. These accounts were all either inactive for 3 or more months or had never been active (so people who made accounts but couldn't figure out how to activate them from their emails). I also deleted accounts that hadn't ever posted anything and may have only visited the forum one time ever. Other accounts that were deleted were ones who only used the forum for a week and haven't returned since the end of April. If any player enters chat wondering why their account has been deleted, it is because their accounts had either been inactive for a long period of time and also hadn't ever posted anything in any of the forum topics. I feel that this online forum should reflect our true numbers and people who are only here for prices, but not here to contribute, should be deleted. This is a community. If you wish to stay a part of it, I, and my fellow chat leaders, expect you to contribute to what's going on here. I should see more than just SnapDrag posting in the updates section. Everyone should be posting. If this doesn't happen, I'll continue to delete accounts until it does. We've always been a small chat, and I've never minded that. Bottom line - Contribute or leave. If you're contributing and Snap's posting the list, your job, and responsibility, is to go into the Announcements section and post in the "checking in" topic so that I know it's not just Snap doing all the work.

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to make this chat amazing.
And to those who haven't... well... don't expect to stay around much longer.

Cheers!

Sara
Back to top Go down
https://pc201.forumotion.com

Cleaning Out Inactive Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PC201 Runescape Flipping FC :: PC201 News & Chat Updates :: PC201 News-
Jump to: